The Nevada Senior Games looks forward to welcoming you to our 2021 Games! We are committed to providing an environment that follows all state and local COVID-19 guidelines and policies. Here are the health and safety protocols to expect at the 2021 Games.
General Guidelines for Athletes and Guests:
- All athletes will sign a waiver with COVID-specific language as part of the registration process.
- All guests and volunteers will sign a waiver with COVID-specific language upon entry to the venue.
- All attendees will complete a symptoms self- survey upon entry at each competition.
- All attendees need to bring a mask. We will follow mask-wearing requirements as specified by CDC guidelines and venue requirements. Our lead sponsor Aetna will have some complimentary masks available at their booth.
- Athletes and guests will need to bring their own water bottles.
- Refreshments will not be provided at any sports venue, so athletes and guests will need to bring their own.
- Physical distancing will be encouraged throughout the Games.
- Washing hands often will be encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes and sprays will be made available. Participants should also bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Be mindful to watch for symptoms, wear a mask if needed, stay socially-distanced, and wash hands regularly.
- Sport specific guidelines will be emailed to all athletes in the upcoming weeks.
- Vaccinations are strongly suggested for athletes, guests, and volunteers.
- Due to health and personal reasons that may cause a sudden change of plans, Nevada Senior Games will extend its refund policy past the usual August 31 deadline and will honor all refund requests less a $20 processing fee.
- Some sports may have additional requirements in order to comply with sanctioning guidelines or additional safety requirements.